Juventus will miss out on a move for Nahuel Molina as he closes in on a transfer to Atletico de Madrid. The right-back has heavily been linked with a move to Juve in the last few weeks as the Bianconeri target reinforcements for their squad. However, they were not the only suitor he had and Atleti was quietly working on the transfer behind the scenes. The Spanish club is now set to complete the move, with most of the transfer done already. Sky Sport Italia, as reported by Football Italia, claims the defender will join Diego Simeone’s side in a player-plus cash deal that sees Nehuen Perez move the other way. Perez already spent a season with Udinese on loan and will now remain with them permanently. Molina did well in Serie A last season and the interest of Atletico shows he is a top-quality player.
Now that he is moving to Spain, we need to focus our efforts on landing yet another right back on our list. The transfer window is still open for at least one more month. Hopefully, we can find another target to add depth to that part of our team. That will help Juan Cuadrado play in a more advanced role on the pitch, but he is still reliable enough as a right-back. Juventus are already moving to replace Paul Pogba after the Frenchman was hit by injury, with former Chelsea flop Saul Niguez emerging as an option. Pogba signed a four-year deal with the Serie A giants after leaving Manchester United at the end of last season. He was supposed to be one of Juve’s star signings of the summer, but has been hit by a huge setback less than a month after confirming his return.
Juve confirmed earlier this week that he had torn his meniscus ruling him out of their pre-season trip to Dallas. “Following the pain reported in his right knee, Paul Pogba was subjected to radiological investigations which revealed a lesion of the lateral meniscus. In the next few hours he will undergo a specialist orthopedic consultation,” the club said. In light of that news, Massimiliano Allegri now needs to find a replacement for the 29-year-old as he faces an extended period of time out. The man who has reportedly risen to the top of their list of targets is Saul, who spent last season on loan at Chelsea from Atletico Madrid. He endured a difficult campaign at Stamford Bridge though and returned to the Spanish capital without the Blues picking up the option to sign him permanently.
But Atletico are still keen to move on the midfielder as they seek to cut down their wage bill. According to El Larguero, via Calciomercato, Saul had been offered to Roma earlier this summer. But that offer was turned down, with the La Liga side instead presenting him to Juve as a replacement for Pogba. Juve are said to be considering returning to the transfer market for a replacement in midfield. A loan move is thought to be the most likely option, rather than a permanent deal, with four years remaining on his contract at Atletico. Saul had returned to Atletico at the start of pre-season following his ill-fated loan spell in the Premier League. He made just 10 appearances in the top-flight, but insisted that his time at Chelsea had done him good.
“I am looking forward to it, very excited to return home and mentally at my best. I really want to see my teammates, to see the coach and go back to work under him. Despite the fact that I didn’t have the desired minutes, I think it was a good experience for me to go out at a time when I wasn’t feeling well mentally,” he said. It was confirmed this week that Pogba could be sidelined for the next two months after he suffered a knee injury on Juventus’ pre-season tour. The 29-year-old limped out of training in Los Angeles on Monday, just days after starting their 2-0 friendly win over Mexican side Guadalajara. After Pogba suffered a lesion of his lateral meniscus, Juventus said the player will not travel to Dallas for Wednesday’s friendly against Barcelona and will instead see a specialist.
“Following complaining of pain in his right knee, Paul Pogba underwent radiological examinations that revealed a lesion of the lateral meniscus,” the club explained in a statement. “In the next few hours he will undergo a specialist orthopaedic consultation. Therefore, in order to continue treatment, he is not taking part in the trip to Dallas.” It’s a real blow for Juve. The news comes just 14 days after the Frenchman joined up with his new teammates following this summer’s departure from Manchester United. So will they look for a replacement ahead of their Serie A opener against Sassuolo on August 15? Well, according to Spanish outlet Cadena Ser, La Liga outfit Atletico Madrid are set to offer Saul Niguez to Juventus.
The 27-year-old midfielder has returned to Los Colchoneros this summer following his season-long loan spell at Chelsea last season, where he made just 10 league appearances under Thomas Tuchel. Atlético Madrid is going head to head with Juventus starting on 7 Aug 2022 at 18:45 UTC . The match is a part of the Club Friendly Games. On SofaScore livescore you can find all previous Atlético Madrid vs Juventus results sorted by their H2H matches. SofaScore also provides the best way to follow the live score of this game with various sports features. Therefore, you can:
Get real-time information on which team is dominating the match using the Attack Momentum Follow detailed statistics such as ball possession, shots, corner kicks, big chances created, cards, key passes, duels and more Track all home and away games for each team in the Club Friendly Games Check out how community votes on which team is more likely to win this match. All of these features can help you decide on Atlético Madrid vs. Juventus game prediction. Even though doesn’t offer direct betting, it provides the best odds and shows you which sites offer live betting. Live U-TV odds are viewable on Football live score section. Where to watch Atlético Madrid vs. Juventus? Under TV Channels section you can find the list of all channels that broadcast Atlético Madrid – Juventus live match. You can also live this match through our betting partners or click on any links on for a legal live .